Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trapped in my own Shell

This piece is intended for an audience of all ages. The purpose of this piece is to show the audience what may be going through a young child’s mind.

Waw! That big blue and white thing on top of me looks really amazing. I wonder what it is. If I could only get out of this green contraption that those two people put me in, then I might just be able to try and grab it to see what it is. I don’t even know why they keep putting me in this thing. I mean it’s like some sort of cocoon. Is this their way of punishing me? I mean I know it was pretty careless of me to throw up on their brand new rug last week but common, they can’t expect to hold a grudge for that long. I wonder if they have already forgotten about me. I’ve been lying here in this green piece of cloth for over an hour now. Looking at them, they look like their having so much fun inside the house without me. Just wait until I get a little older. I’ll show them. They think they could just leave me out here like this for the whole day and expect me to do nothing? Tuff luck. Just wait until night falls. Then I’ll keep them up all night with my loud cries. I can’t wait until I get out of this contraption. I’m really curious to see what that blue thing feels like. I wonder if I could even taste it. Yes it looks quite tasty. What did those people call it again? I always hear them talking about it and every summer people get on those big metal things with giant wings and fly through it. What did they call it again? I think it was the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment