Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not Pollite to Stare

This piece is meant for an audience between the ages of 16 and 25. Its purpose is to show what the specified character in the image may be thinking at that exact time in which the picture was taken.

What is this guy looking at and did he just take a picture of me? I mean I know I’m beautiful but he could at least ask first. Or is it just because he has never seen an elderly lady at the carnival before. Well ill show him. You know… even older people like to have fun sometimes. Wait; is there something on my face? I better find a mirror and check. That hotdog that I just ate may have left a mark. I better go and check it out. On the other hand I never new a place like this could be so fun. There are so many rides, and quite a bit of food to. Who said carnivals are only for kids. This place is actually quite amusing. I think next time I come Ill bring some of my friends from the old folks home. I wonder if they will enjoy it as much as me. It’s true they aren’t really the adventurous type but I think it will be quite fun for them. Anyway I’ve been here for quite a while now and I think its time for me to start going back. This has been way to much excitement for little old me for one day. It has been really fun though. I think I’ve been on all the rides at lest twice since I came this morning. I can’t wait until the net time I come. I think I should make this a monthly tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment