Friday, May 15, 2009

Autobiography

This piece is intended for an audiece between the ages of 12 and over. The purpose of this piece is educate and inform the audiece of a biography of the chosen person.

Hello, my name is Emil Kichoukov and I was born in Bulgaria on the date of Sunday February 18 1990. I am 5'11 and weigh about 154 pounds. I have one brother who is 9 years old and have lived in Toronto for alomost 15 years. I went to chester elementary school from grade one to six. Then Cosburn Middle School for a part of grade seven until I moved to Westwood middle school for the rest of grade seven and all of grade eight. Afterwards high school was a big decision which I wasnt ready for condiering I went to North Toronto for grade nine until I finally decided that East York was the place for me. Now its time for university, I dont really know whats going to happen but I guess all one can hope for is the best;) I am accepted into York Uiversity for the Psychology and Kenisiology programs and I was planning to double major in them. Besides becoming a soccer player:P I was thinking of getting into eaither teaching or physiotherapy as a profession. That time is still far away and I guess only time will tell what the future holds. One thing im sure about; Its gonna be a bright one;):D

No comments:

Post a Comment