Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bank Job

I was going out considering there was nothing left to do at home and I was really bored. So I called some of my friends so that we could meet up and go on the Danforth for a bite. We decided to meet up at the bank near my house because we all needed to take out some money. As usual I was a little late and my friends beat me to the bank. As I entered there was also another stranger waiting to use the bank machine. My friends didn’t hear me go in as I heard them plan to play a prank on the stranger waiting to use the machine. I stood by the other atm hoping they wouldn’t see me because I really wanted to see how this would turn out. One of my friends asked the other” What do you want to do?” While the other answered “Let’s make it look like we are going to break into the atm.” So they started saying things out loud like “So where should we put the explosives” and “Where is our getaway car”. The man waiting in line picked up his things and ran out. It really made our day.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment