Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Heartless...?

It was in my last period World Issues class that this interesting conversation was brought to my attention. I sit at the front of the class and there is a boy and I a girl that are right behind me. I believe the cause of this argument that I overheard started because they made a bet which one of them would get a higher mark on a test. It started by the boy teasing her that he received a higher grade then her. It went something like this.
“Looser...guess who beat you?!?!?”
“O crap. So it happens, don’t get to excited.”
“Right, well I guess you should expect it to happen a lot more as we progress through the year.”
“Don’t count on it, we know you cheated, there is no way you could have gotten perfect on that”
“Looser, don’t be jealous, it’s ok.”
“You’re an idiot.”
“You’re a goof. A heartless goof”
I guess the girl got offended for being called heartless because she started hitting him and didn’t want to talk to him for the rest of the class. Still it was a pretty entertaining way to end a last period class.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment