Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie within a Movie

We were really bored on Monday night and had nothing to do. School was over and neither I nor any of my friends had any homework. We didn’t know what to do so we decided to go to the movies at Eglington and Warden. We decided on watching “Push” and bought our tickets. As we sat down in our seats on the top row to get comfortable, a male and female couple sat right in front of us. As the movie started, their conversation continued. Although it was a one sided conversation it they got quite carried away and started talking very loud. The male’s voice even started to drown out that of the movie we were watching so we all decided to listen in to their conversation so see what was so important. The boy was trying to convince the girl to give him a kiss (it was probably a first date) and it was really amusing because the girl kept on refusing and pushing him off. He kept saying “Can’t I just have one kiss? Please just one kiss honey, just look at me and let me have that one kiss”. It was really entertaining for us because at the end the girl just said “Listen here....I just want to watch the movie, I paid all $10.50 for this movie and I even had to give you some change for you to buy your ticket, so just shut up and let’s finish the movie”. My friends and I were pretty content for the rest of the night since we got to watch live show within a movie for the price of one ticket.

1 comment:

  1. Pushy dude in "Push". He should resign himself to a dateless existence. I'm glad I was not there.


    Take word verification OFF

    ReplyDelete