Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Woman’s Touch

It was this afternoon as I was in school walking back from my last period world issues class just minding my own business and thinking of the vast amount s of homework that my new semesters teachers have piled up. It was at my locker that I heard a really interesting conversation between a boy and another girl whose lockers were close to mine. The girl was telling the boy how she had track after school but didn’t want to go alone and no one else would go with her. It was funny because the boy was also in track but told her that he didn’t want to go because he had night school and supposedly a lot of studying to do. She kept trying to convince him by pulling him and even trying to sweet-talk him. He was very stubborn and didn’t give in to her attempts. It was when he put his bag on and said a last goodbye that she quickly ran over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and looked at him with puppy eyes and asked him to please go to track with her just for today. He then gave in and went to change into his gym clothes to get ready for track.

No comments:

Post a Comment